Huh, neat

When browsing through the Fantasy / Sci-fi section of Borders the other day, I realized that I now recognize probably 85% of the authors I saw there, through various interactions and mentions on blogs and message boards. And now I also realize that, of the remaining 15%, several of them are probably pen names of the other 85%. I don’t know if that is encouraging or discouraging. But it is definitely interesting.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s