This is why you’re fat – Thanksgiving Edition
I have mentioned the most excellent blog This is Why You’re Fat. Since today is the most grandiose this-is-why-you’re-fat holiday of them all, someone did a nice roundup of some ridiculous food items you may want to consider for your holiday feast. You can read the whole article, with wonderful pictures of each food item, or you can just read my summary below and click on anything that seems particularly delicious.
And by the way, I don’t appreciate the implication that taking any item and putting bacon on it is somehow over the top. More delicious, of course, but some of these are more inspired than others.
- Turbaconucken – Turducken, plus bacon
- Bacon Weave Apple Pie – Pictured above
- Oreo Stuff Dip
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
- Carb Casserole – layers of pizza, mashed potatoes, cheese, Stove Top Stuffing, etc.
- Hot Beef Sundae – Don’t worry, it just looks like ice cream, doesn’t actually contain it!
- Krispy Kreme Pudding – As in bread pudding
- Donut Turkey
- Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
- 12 Bird True Love Roast – Kind of makes a 3 bird turducken look pathetic, doesn’t it?
- Thanksgiving Sushi – Sushi in look only, no fish
- Snack Stadium – Pictured below
- Turkey Meatloaf Cake – It really looks like a cake (the sweet kind)
Link via Anna.